Header Ads

De lima sinabing kapag my nangyari sa kanya president duterte lang ang suspect.



Senator Leila de Lima on Tuesday said she will hold President Rodrigo Duterte responsible if any harm happens to her, following the chief executive’s supposed threat against her.

De Lima said Duterte should be considered the “number one suspect” if something happens to her, quoting Duterte’s statements Monday wherein he menti

oned the senator as he threatened to have narcopoliticians killed. “Kung may mangyari sa 'kin, sino ang number one suspect? 'Di ba siya? And I’m making him responsible if something happens to me,” De Lima said.

“If something happens to me, he is the one responsible, directly or indirectly dahil paulit-ulit nila akong dini-demonize,” she added.

De Lima said she considers as a “veiled threat” Duterte’s mention of her in a speech in MalacaƱang during the mass oath-taking of newly-appointed government officials.




In the said speech, Duterte said: “Magtanong ka ng isang pulis dito kung may sinabi ako na patayin mo ‘yang si De Lima o patayin mo ‘yang si ano. I never ordered. Ang sinabi ko lang… Remember that I declared war. I did not declare any just police punitive action. No, no, far from it.”

“To me, this is doubly disturbing to me. I take it as a veiled threat.

Why all of a sudden babanggitin ako tungkol sa patayan?…Is that a subconscious slip, a sort of a Freudian slip?” De Lima said. “Alam ko naman 'yan, na I’m always on top of his mind. 'Pag sinabi niya yung droga, you can be sure na ako yung isusunod niya. But this is the first time na nagbabanggit siya about patay,” the senator added.

De Lima said she continues to receive threats from her “haters” and “trolls” in her personal phone, the number of which had been exposed in a congressional probe.


De Lima and Dutere have been at odds with each other since De Lima was chairperson of the Commission on Human Rights (CHR), which initiated an investigation into the supposed summary killings in Davao City. Duterte was the city mayor then.

Writ of amparo

De Lima said she is considering filing a petition for writ of amparo before the Supreme Court (SC) next week against Duterte, Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II and Solicitor General Jose Calida, who have made controversial statements against her.

Calida, for one, had dubbed the senator as “Public Enemy No. 1” for her alleged destabilization efforts against the Duterte administration and its war on drugs.

The writ of amparo, De Lima said, will tell the respondents to stop issuing threats against her.




Calida, for one, had dubbed the senator as “Public Enemy No. 1” for her alleged destabilization efforts against the Duterte administration and its war on drugs.

The writ of amparo, De Lima said, will tell the respondents to stop issuing threats against her.

“To tell them to stop issuing statements that can incite people whether their own allies or supporters or other elements to do harm to me,” De Lima said.

“[Calling me a] leading narcopolitician and Public Enemy No. 1 makes me already a fair game for sinister things. Maaring hindi mismo sa grupo nila but sa iba yung mga fanatics, yung mga grupong out to destabilize the government, to embarrass the President,” she added.

In November last year, De Lima filed a petition for writ of habeas data against Duterte. The petition is a remedy "available to any person whose right to privacy in life, liberty, or security is violated.

[SOURCE]

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATE IN THE PHILIPPINES

Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of balitangpinas.net. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful.
Loading...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.